Saturday, March 7, 2009

SHE'S HERE!!

Mia Rae Honey made her grand entrance on Feb. 11th at 7 lbs. 2 oz. and 19 in. I have posted two photbucket albums so you can check them out. We are all still adjusting to our new addition, but we're having a great time doing it! Ava loves holding and feeding and kissing her new sister, even though she was kind of mad at first. Jake just went back to work from his paternity leave tonight, so reality is about to set in bigtime since he would stay up with Mia until 3 or 4 in the morning every day so I could get a solid block of sleep every night. Without him home I'm on my own and pretty afraid of what the nights ahead have in store for me. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Aimee said...

Very cute pics!!! Sorry its taken me so long to check it out! I still need to visit! :) -aimee. Daveandaim.wordpress.com